Photo via: homeimprovementpin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- This custom vinyl decal measures 22tall by 48wide. It can be made in any of our 38 colors available (see color choices above). Please leave color choice and name with established date in the message box when purchasing. Name: Established date: If color is not picked it will be shipped in BLACK (like picture). ****AVAILABLE IN A SMALLER SIZE**** https://www.etsy.com/listing/120714131/family-monogram-vinyl-wall-decal-family This decal can me made in different dimensions. Price may change depending on size. Included in this purchase: -High quality vinyl decal -Easy to follow instructions -stick for applying -test decal Please see our shop Policies. *Pictures may not reflect true size.
- like the decorative paper at the back of the shelves ~ also like the mix of items, nice repeat of baskets, clocks, pictures & the silver tray
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Create a home that reflects your personality with help from The Home Depot Color Center. With unique colors from BEHR like Walk Me Home, Studio Taupe, Journey’s End and Underground Gardens, you can give any room a new look. From designer picks to unexpected styles, there’s something for everyone.
- Casamilano introduces SOPHIE armchair by Massimiliano Raggi Pls. visit our website www.casamilanohome.com and have a look at the new collection 2015 as well as Milan Furniture Fair pictures.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Nicolette Johnson is a photographer who hails from Texas and now lives with her partner Tom, and sweet cat Lola, in their delightful apartment in Brisbanes West End. Having originally moved to Australia with her family at the age of fourteen (Nicolettes father is a geologist, meaning his wor
- look – a gallery wall can have pictures of you in it. doesnt have to be abstract arty stuff. maybe this is the route we need to take.
- Attractive driveway landscaping for a small front yard. This low maintenance yard on a small city lot is just as nice at night with a few simple lights placed to accent the rocks and trees. Picture compliments of a homeowner with a Dream-yard.
- In a lot of homes, at the end of the staircase theres a wall that meets the stair treads and behind it is extra storage space in the form of a clo…
- Copy This Look: Use food coloring to dye plain glass jars a vintage-style green, or buy pre-dyed glasses at your local craft store. Make them into a hanging focal point by wrapping the lip with floral wire and filling with your favorite dried flower, like the babys breath Joanna used here.