Photo via: m.lovethispic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- How to make simple DIY wood pallet bench. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions to make this DIY bench. Low cost and simple way to add color to your outdoor space.
- This our nest sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 7 X 13.5 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Dont you just love this primitive jelly cabinet from Bee Chic on Facebook? Perfect for the vintage kitchen!
- Rustic Pallet Wood Valentines Heart – Scavenger Chic
- Large Reclaimed Dark Stained Pallet Wood Serving Tray/Shoe Tray with Metal Handles on Etsy, $119.00 NatureColorLovers Etsy
- Truly, Madly, Deeply Hand Painted Pallet / Barnwood Distressed Wood Sign in Home & Garden, Home Décor, Plaques & Signs | eBay
- Always stay humble and kind sign- Pallet Wood Sign by TheCreativePallet on Etsy
- Pallet entry table. Reclaimed and up cycled! Pallet project, pallet wood, rustic shoe rack | DIY Ideas
- Gorgeous Farmhouse Sign SHOP NOW from $45.00 $5 flat rate shipping |always stay humble and kind | farmhouse décor | farmhouse style | fixer upper | wood signs | rustic sign | pallet sign | rustic décor | be still | home décor