Photo via: blog.christmaslightsetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- String lights used as a creative alternative to outdoor fixtures. Creates a beautiful glow! Get your custom length stringers to fit your space: http://www.partylights.com/Commercial-String-Lights/Commercial-C9-String-Lights-Bulbs
- Sure hope that this little selection of varied styled porches may give you some great ideas for your own porch…one thing is for sure…make it your own…there is no right or wrong…the skies the limit!!! We will be checking out many more outdoor spaces in the next month…so stay tuned! Hope your day is as perfect as this…
- DIY Outdoor Christmas Decorating! – Great ideas & tutorials!
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Bocci series 14 pendant lights Might be cool idea for in the bathroom! They look like bubbles!
- Outdoor lighting idea that is an easy DIY Lighting project. How-to-Make-Over-a-Thrift-Store-Chandelier-to-resemble-one-from-Pottery-Barn.
- Love the mirror and fairy lights
- Attractive driveway landscaping for a small front yard. This low maintenance yard on a small city lot is just as nice at night with a few simple lights placed to accent the rocks and trees. Picture compliments of a homeowner with a Dream-yard.
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- A gorgeous backyard setting is easy to achieve with a few string lights. Create your own string light canopy for a dreamy effect, perfect for dinner parties or just hanging out.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Folk Art Metal Dog Table | Outdoor Side TablesVerified ReplyVerified ReplyVerified ReplyVerified Reply