Photo via: blog.christmaslightsetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Outdoor Christmas Decorating! – Great ideas & tutorials!
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Bocci series 14 pendant lights Might be cool idea for in the bathroom! They look like bubbles!
- Attractive driveway landscaping for a small front yard. This low maintenance yard on a small city lot is just as nice at night with a few simple lights placed to accent the rocks and trees. Picture compliments of a homeowner with a Dream-yard.
- Love the mirror and fairy lights
- A gorgeous backyard setting is easy to achieve with a few string lights. Create your own string light canopy for a dreamy effect, perfect for dinner parties or just hanging out.
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- The maple tree that inspired the L-shaped floor plan. The house is equally stunning at night, enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces. – See more at: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lshaped-home-designed-around-mature-maple-tree?full=truesthash.cCLtDSjc.dpuf
- Bring on the color! Add beautiful plants to your decks and porches with plants to wake up your space and have your home ready for outdoor entertaining!
- Ceramic garden stools are a simple way to update the look of your outdoor décor. These colorful accent pieces are easy to move around and add instant style to any area of your home.
- Hang a wire basket, add moss and Mirage outdoor LED flameless candles with the timer on for an easy outdoor chandelier.
- I have a large outdoor patio area and need an easy solution. These no-sew Drop Cloth curtains look perfect.