Photo via: creativecompendium.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- NES Nintendo Controller Rug
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- I really wanted to use farm doors somewhere in the house because they have super rustic appeal and are totally in, but I havent figured out where yet unless maybe as the entrance to the dining room
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- DIY nesting boxes – A great farmhouse style piece of furniture that is super easy to make! A great storage piece or a styling piece any room inside and outside. A great pin for farmhouse decor inspiration!
- Everybody wants to have a clean home, but sometimes it’s hard to know often you should clean certain items. After reading the chart below, I was pretty surprised how off I was on certain things. Apparently, I don’t need to wash my jeans so much. This super helpful chart was put together
- Ashlynn Rug featuring a damask motif. Find this and more at jossandmain.com
- Runners are beautiful and multi-functional! Check out Rugs USA to find that rug to showcase your best style with savings of up to 80% off!
- fur rug and lanterns
- Grey and Navy bedroom, Urban Outfitters rug, upholstered bed, Farrow and Ball Plummet, by Interior Therapy.
- antique, armoire, closed, toy, storage, striped, rug, red, white, baskets @okl
- vintage rug