Photo via: jcrew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore a few tried and true nautical blue paint colors for walls and cabinetry. Click the pic to see beautiful examples of the coastal colors in rooms.
- A ton of inspiration found in these beautiful coastal and blue exteriors with dark blue exteriors, shingled exteriors, light blue exteriors, & blue accents.
- The discovery of new constellations millions of light years away has opened up a whole new world, for the designer, Jail Betray, on the bed linen front.
- Soft northern light suffuses the main floor master bedroom. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- Why wouldn’t you want to tackle the washing up in this beautiful Carisbrooke Taupe Framed kitchen? Just flip the tap and bring on the bubbles as you take in its sophisticated blend of natural wood, warm grey tones and detailed cabinetry.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- This week we meet the Ermoian family. This couple had a serious love of all things coastal and wanted that represented throughout their home. They decided…
- Dresser painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, French Linen. Then a coat of Clear wax & Black wax.
- Im making coffee yall…& this little situation makes me very happy. My baby jungle is very happy in the morning light ✨ Please consider this my Monday morning kitchen shelfie ✌️❤️ myplantlovinghome
- Take vases from garage sales and the dollar store, then add paint on the inside. We could do these in ivory, or soft pink? Would be so cute for center pieces.
- find metal containers and drill the holes in the linen closet shelf. + timer outlet/adapter
- Love this….it sold the day it went out on the floor. Done with Rethunk Junk furniture paint in Driftwood and Linen. rethunkjunk breakthechalkhabit nowaxever