Photo via: blog.hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If there is one color palette to have in your home, it’s probably this one. Here’s why.
- Stencil pattern idea with glossy paint same color as wall — maybe in the master bedroom?
- Soft bedroom color
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Explore a few tried and true nautical blue paint colors for walls and cabinetry. Click the pic to see beautiful examples of the coastal colors in rooms.
- Nautical stripes and a soft, refreshing linen blend evoke coastal breezes and unscheduled afternoons in this light, casual-cool shirt.
- DIY Nautical Coasters Making Home– Buy twine, roll into coaster shape, pick any stencil youd like Mod Podge to ensure paint doesnt bleed paint, and cute customized coaster, Monogram would be cute
- Proven paint colors that evoke the beauty of the coast. Choose a palette that reflects the colors of sand, driftwood, summer skies and ocean waters.
- This palette is different from my normal choice of jewel tones. I do like the sunset colors, so this will be a good choice of colors to try.
- Simple colour palette brought to life with the richness of the velvet | Image via sheerluxe.com
- Jeanne dArc Living – French style with Nordic palette
- Turquoise, mint, lavender, lilac, amethyst, gold, agate wedding palette