Photo via: elle.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blog about our 1960s dream home – including renovation, antiques restoration, home deco, and mid century modern design.
- Modern with mid century touches and reclaimed wood headboard
- Vintage Inspired Decor from Amazon. Affordable decor for the modern farmhouse.
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Shimmering, elegant, and bright, the right chandelier adds some much-needed drama to your space. Whether your style skews traditional or has a more rough-around-the-edges farmhouse feel, Birch Lanes selection of chandeliers has an option for you. Best of all, every order over $49 Ships Free!
- Shop domino for the top brands in home decor and be inspired by celebrity homes and famous interior designers. domino is your guide to living with style.
- If it were a smell, it would be whiskey and gasoline. If it were a texture, burnt rubber of a Harley. Massimo Buster Minale’s new design studio ‘Buster+Punch’ creates objects and interior design solutions inspired by the lifestyle of 1980’s rock stars and custom-made motorcycles.
- Decorate your home in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, rugs, upholstery + more.
- Carrara marble provides a sophisticated backdrop for the required elements of this chef’s kitchen. Cookware is at the ready and cheerful art, including menus from around the world, infuses the space with personality. See more of this home in “Century Home’s Backyard Becomes an Urban Resort” from OUR HOMES London Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/century-homes-backyard-becomes-an-urban-resort?full=true
- 10 Amazing Farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas ! 10 inspirational…
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- The maple tree that inspired the L-shaped floor plan. The house is equally stunning at night, enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces. – See more at: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lshaped-home-designed-around-mature-maple-tree?full=truesthash.cCLtDSjc.dpuf