Photo via: andreasnotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Irish Saying – If Youre Enough Lucky To Be Irish … Your Lucky Enough! Books with sayings or quotes, custom sayings or quotes on book spines. You choose your saying! Made to order book decor! Place your order – choose the quote on the book in the picture or choose your own saying. ***IF CHOOSING YOUR OWN SAYING CONVO ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW MANY BOOKS WILL BE NEEDED. Vintage or newer books are used. Books are carefully chosen and then uncovered. Specialty paper used and sayings are printed, then hand torn to create a rustic old world feel and then attached to the book spines! I have distressed the words to make this set more rustic and aged!! 3 sides of the outer Books pages are painted a vintage aged gold to add to the beauty! If you do not want book sides painted you can choose that option at checkout! A perfect way to have a Saying and not have to hand it on the wall!! THIS IS A SMALLER SET OF BOOKS – IT CAN BE PLACED IN SMALLER OR LARGER DISPLAY AREAS WITH EASE! This is perfect gift or decor! If you want a inspirational quote but dont want to hang anything on your wall book stacks with quotes is just what you want! Perfect for… Holiday gift Birthday gifts Home decor Wedding displays College dorm room Housewarming gifts Measurements: Books are all approx 8 x 5 1/2 Height: approx 3 Can vary depending what I have in stock at the time of your order. Can be slightly smaller or larger. Price quoted is for 3 books. If sayings have more words and more books are needed prices increase – see options at checkout! All custom orders are welcome!! If placing custom order please convo me and I will tell you how many books are needed. I can make the type smaller to accommodate longer sayings. ** Photo props not included – This listing is for books wrapped in lace or twine only!! Shipped via media mail 5-9 days for delivery – this is discounted shipping for books
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- DIY | How to Make a Headboard…finally, Ive been looking for this since I learbed how to pad a headboard.
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- Thinking about building my own bookcases from now on. Could probably also adapt the idea to make a dresser and TV stand instead of spending $$$$ on new ones. I love the rustic feel!
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Farmhouse DIY Decor Ideas – Over 100 DIY Farmhouse Home Decor Ideas that are perfect to give your own home the charming and classic style of country living with a modern touch!
- How to make DIY Rustic Wood Sign out of a plain wood board.
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Make your own geometric decor and crafts! @Craftsy
- Inspiration for Moms teaches you how to make your own hand written chalkboard sign. Any size!
- Make Your Own Marble Candle Holder