Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- This beautiful canvas art is the perfect piece for any gallery wall, or bedroom. It also makes the PERFECT wedding gift.
- How amazing is this bedroom designed by @littlelibertyrooms which appears in our printed Annual edition?! I just love the navy/denim blues paired with blush hues. Bed head was custom made and bedsides from @globewest (just because I know someone will ask! ) Check out more of this gorgeous home in our Annual – available in newsagents Australia wide, select boutique shops and our own online shop. @hannahblackmore Styling: @aimeestylist Styling assistant: @thehappinesslady
- Thinking about building my own bookcases from now on. Could probably also adapt the idea to make a dresser and TV stand instead of spending $$$$ on new ones. I love the rustic feel!
- All Thats Rustic has a new style to offer 🙂 We are now offering our mason jar centerpieces to have a small planter box tray! This gives a different look and offers the ability to see more of the painted mason jars and still give that unforgettable rustic look! This is a charming little piece and is perfect for any place in the home, for an event, or for a gift! The colors shown are from our beloved neutral toned pallet collection! This set features the following: -12L x 5W x 1.5H 100% reclai…
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- 15 x 15 Wooden Sign – What I LOVE most about my HOME is who I SHARE it with How perfect is this for any home? Great to hang in any room of your home……bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room…….. OUR WOODEN SIGNS ARE CUT TO SIZE, SANDED, AND HAND PAINTED VINYL LETTERING IS USED FOR CRISP CLEAR LETTERING A POLYURETHANE TOP COAT IS APPLIED AND SAWTOOTH HOOK ATTACHED TO THE BACK CHOOSE THE COLORING OF YOUR CHOICE – DISTRESSED OR SOLID LOOK *NEW COLOR OPTIONS* https://www.etsy.com/listing/152808669/jolie-mae-collections-color-options?ref=shop_home_active Photos are samples – Another one will be made just for you! ~PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WHEN ORDERING~ 1- SOLID (1 COLOR) OR DISTRESSED PAINT (2+ COLORS) 2- BASE COLOR 3- TOP COLOR(S) – FOR DISTRESSED ONLY 4- LETTERING COLOR ***************************************************************** IF NO COLORING IS NOTED WHEN ORDERED I WILL SHIP THE SAME AS LISTING SAMPLE PHOTO: 1 – DISTRESSED 2 – IVORY BASE 3 – BROWN TOP MAIN COLOR 4 – BEIGE LETTERING ****************************************************************** FOR OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME SEE OUR SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections EACH PIECE IS MADE TO ORDER UNLESS STATED READY TO SHIP CURRENT READY TO SHIP ITEMS: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections?section_id=11418426 Have a favorite saying or quote? Convo to me and I will design it
- Shop domino for the top brands in home decor and be inspired by celebrity homes and famous interior designers. domino is your guide to living with style.
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Vintage boho bedroom with plant decor
- Sure hope that this little selection of varied styled porches may give you some great ideas for your own porch…one thing is for sure…make it your own…there is no right or wrong…the skies the limit!!! We will be checking out many more outdoor spaces in the next month…so stay tuned! Hope your day is as perfect as this…
- bin collage – This is cute! Take something blah and turn it into something that you could have out in the open (unless you use it for dirty clothes! Ew!)