Photo via: mackenzie-childs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love the blue scuffed stairs. Relaxed and friendly for wear and tear of a family.
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Family | A little bit of crazy ~ Made from quality wood | latex paint | wood stain ~ All signs come ready to hang with wire backing ~ Measurements are approxim
- 18 Ways to Add Farmhouse Character to a Builder Grade House on a Budget | blesserhouse.com – An in-depth list of do-it-yourself home improvement projects and budget decorating tips to add farmhouse character to a builder grade house (or any home).
- Beach House Decorating Ideas | Affordable Decorating Ideas- Bench for eating purposes instead of a table and chairs set.
- A color scheme for a whole house! See paint colors in real spaces in this home tour full of lovely, nature-inspired neutrals with touches of blues and greens | maisondepax.com by sandybeach61
- I love the idea of creating a mini bar in the entertaining space, instead of mixing everything in the kitchen.
- Our master walk-in closet was all white wire shelves. Its not only lack of space for hanging cloth, but also lack of storage we really need. So we wanted to design and build a couple of three cabinet build in units for two sides to solve the problem. We checked out the home center pre-build units, they are not very budget friendly, plus they are made from particle boards – not our favorite. So we decided to build our own from scratch.
- Each chair cost five bucks and took 30 min to make! Shows you how to build a set of bunk beds, tables, etc. EASY to do.
- 30 Ways to Make Every Room in Your House Prettier | StyleCaster
- House Tour: A Modern Eclectic 400 Square Foot Studio | Apartment Therapy