Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- LOVE this console table! Only $50 in lumber!!! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- How To Build a Loft Bed – Free detailed plans. Built something similar for my college apt, but sized for a full mattress and using an old door for the (very large) desk.
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!
- Industrial console table – love it with the vintage mirror eclecticallyvintage.com Another way to display my tea cup collection!
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- Do you love a galvanized finish? Well, Im sharing how to CREATE one on anything with this simple DIY Galvanized Finish Tutorial! Easy as 1-2-3!!
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- The Nightlight Reinvented! No more old school style nightlights when you can have a modern LED nightlight No wiring or batteries needed! Only costs .10 cents per year to operate and turns on/off automatically
- Yes!!!! Ive been waiting for plans for ages!!! Weston will love this …in 2 years lol