Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial console table – love it with the vintage mirror eclecticallyvintage.com Another way to display my tea cup collection!
- How to live like youre in a fairy tale. . . — The Decorista
- Fairy tale drawbridge for a classroom door. How fun!
- Attractive driveway landscaping for a small front yard. This low maintenance yard on a small city lot is just as nice at night with a few simple lights placed to accent the rocks and trees. Picture compliments of a homeowner with a Dream-yard.
- Bocci series 14 pendant lights Might be cool idea for in the bathroom! They look like bubbles!
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- FARMHOUSE 5540: Farmhouse Friday ~ What Farmhouse Style Means to Me~Greenery in a vase, jar hanging on either side of the mirror over the fireplace at Christmas!
- Long mirror on the wall, color of furniture. Tv stand.
- A rich chocolate brown finish enhances the distinctive design of this spacious contemporary console table that features glistening mirror detail on the top and bottom lip as well as on its wonderful base.
- outdoor walkway lights ideas
- A gorgeous backyard setting is easy to achieve with a few string lights. Create your own string light canopy for a dreamy effect, perfect for dinner parties or just hanging out.