Photo via: myhomelookbook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE this site. Check out the farmhouse style baskets and containers. They have so many different storage solutions. I can think of so many purposes for these! The rolling cart would be great in my laundry room or as kids room toy storage. Affiliate.
- Hand-woven in Bangladesh through the Blessing Basket Project® these handmade lidded baskets combine beautiful storage with purpose.
- Love these baskets, but would need them in more than one location in the pantry as potatoes and onions shouldnt be stored near each other
- love the idea of these bold dark curtains in my bathroom to make it look more luxurious !
- I love the idea of creating a mini bar in the entertaining space, instead of mixing everything in the kitchen.
- Love the shelves above the bed for collectibles in a kids room – idea from Pottery Barn Kids
- antique, armoire, closed, toy, storage, striped, rug, red, white, baskets @okl
- Over the door storage for a small bathroom. great idea!
- 15 farmhouse kitchen signs. I’m totally crushing on the “I Love You Like Biscuits and Gravy” sign and the “Fresh Baked Pies Served Daily” sign. So stinking cute!!
- Love, love, love the lemons and mason jars! Cute with other flowers too, but white really makes the yellow lemons pop! So cute, simple and pretty with our burlap country rustic theme.
- Picture Gallery. Display your kids arts! Cute idea! Kids Homedecor
- This would be a cute nook in the living room! This blog has a bunch of great ideas for decorating on a budget. Pinning now to refer to later.