Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will love this Pallet Coffee Mug Rack and we have an easy video tutorial to show you how. Check out all the great ideas now.
- Do you love a galvanized finish? Well, Im sharing how to CREATE one on anything with this simple DIY Galvanized Finish Tutorial! Easy as 1-2-3!!
- Im in absolute LOVE with this gorgeous coffee bar that Honeysuckle Hobbies made from a door and old sign stencil from Funky Junk Interiors. http://funkyjunkinteriors.bigcartel.com
- How to do a three tone glaze. Maybe do this on our coffee table soon?
- diy metal bucket patio coffee table
- the how tos on styling a coffee table with decor ideas
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- From dresser to bathroom vanity. Not my style sink, but I love this DIY idea. greatideas
- Stop the clock when your babies are born. A moment in time, changed forever. @ DIY Home Design Totally love this!!! My fav!!!
- DIY French Country Sofa Table – Absolutely Love this and have been wanting a sofa table forever!!!
- LOVE this DIY Farmhouse Console Table by Shanty2Chic! Free plans and tutorial and only costs $40 in lumber to build!