Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas Old Door Decoration: the mail crate and vintage french linen banner are sweet touches
- Jeanne dArc Living – French style with Nordic palette
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- LOVE the idea of puttin french words around the house salle de bain=bath room la cuisine= kitchen salle a manger=dining room la salon= living room
- Elegant rustic home. Love the contrast in the wood stains. Country living. Family room. Natural light. Dining room. Large table. French doors.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Formal living space – Furniture arrangement
- Decorate your home with these easy, do-it-yourself crafts that add fun touches to every room.
- Modern with mid century touches and reclaimed wood headboard
- Neutral bedroom with touches of blue.
- Tips to choose he right wthe right wall color
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!