Photo via: ikea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @CohensRetreat our Atlanta Sideboard finds a new home! Be sure to check out cohensretreat on Isle of Hope in Savannah! nadeau nadeausavannah isleofhope
- Basile Planters potterybarn – plastic planters painted gray
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- exterior paint color Crownsville Gray HC-106 by Benjamin Moore – Nice door overhang! These colors match our house. We used Storm Cloud Gray 2140-40 and Baby Seal Black 2119-30 for the door with white trim. Love this color combination.
- Kids Desk Goals! Using IKEA kitchen storage and desk to create a perfect desk…
- Ikea Expedit turned bar.
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- Kids nook: frame out a chalkboard wall and plank wall with wire display rods from Ikea
- IKEA Fan Favorite: LACK shelf. Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.
- Little Life Savers: Clever IKEA Hacks for Small Spaces (Shelf brackets mounted upside down for hanging clothes!)
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. – Home Decor
- Use Skubb boxes to organize baby clothes for a nursery. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea