Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 11 easy to grow houseplants to invest in that will add a nice pop of color to your home and can withstand a little neglect.
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- Ever wonder why a pineapple is called a pineapple? Well it seems that when the European explorers first discovered this fruit in the Americas, they thought it looked like a pine cone. Now that we have educated you, let us delight you with this beautiful stainless steel colander set. Perforated with pineapple-shaped cut-outs, these bowls will make quick work of draining when washing vegetables, pasta, or fruit–yes, even pineapples. The tropical fruit is a symbol of hospitality, and this handy set should be more than welcome in your kitchen.
- A multipurpose patio reveal with dining and lounging areas. Room to grow, eat and visit. Lush greenery and photos showing the different design arrangements.
- 11 Easy To Grow Houseplants | palms + cast iron plants
- indoor outdoor durable dog bed
- DIY Flower Clay Pot Succulent Sphere Instruction- DIY Indoor Succulent Garden Ideas Projects
- How to Choose the Best Indoor Lighting for Plants : Page 02 : Outdoors : Home & Garden Television
- Natural Air Filters. Great during the Haze. 10 HOUSEPLANTS THAT CLEAN INDOOR AIR
- Macrame Plant Hanger 30 Indoor Hanging Planter by BermudaDream
- Easy DIY $15 Bench at www.shanty-2-chic.com // Perfect for indoor or outdoor! LOVE it!
- This piece calls for summer so much that we cant just limit its possibilities to just an indoor plant. Cant you picture this piece on a side table outside on