Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- La tela de saco también conocida como arpillera. Es el nombre con el que conocemos a la pieza textil gruesa que se fabrica a partir de diversos tipos de estopa, cáñamo o yute. Seguro que estás cansado-a de verla, pero ¿te has parado alguna vez a pensar en todos los usos que se le puede dar?. Es algo fácil de conseguir y tremendamente económico por eso últimamente es muy usada en manualidades y t …
- Welcome to favorite things friday! I share my favorites from the week. You can learn a little more about me, & you can share your favorites in the comments below so I can learn more about you&…
- Será que eu era capaz de viver com o cinzento em casa?
- Ideas para la entrada de tu casa
- Alicia from Dallas Leopard featured our Scrolled Metal Salaets Plaque on her blog. kirklands bloglovin
- My Yellow Rocks by Evgeniya Lystsova Scenic landscape of rock formation at Valley of Fire State Park, southern Nevada, USA EvgeniyaLystsovaFineArtPhotography Landscape Desert Travel Photography USA Mountains DuvetCover Decoration HomeDecor InteriorDesign BuyOnLine SellOnLine HealingArt
- Série MMM – Colocando sua casa em ordem
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- Farmhouse sinks say a lot about style and durability. Also known as apron sinks, these are commonly found in country-style homes and feature a large, deep basin (sometimes double basin), as well as a wide base to hold more pots, pans and whatever else you keep in the kitchen sink. Farmhouse sinks also come in stainless steel for a contemporary look. Browse our selection today!
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- Hermoso estilo rústico mediterráneo es lo que encontramos en el recién inaugurado club de playa Scorpios Mykonos, un espacio impresionante y sereno.
- Learn elements that will make your Mantel look beautiful! Learn how to professionally decorate a mantel.