Photo via: chiclittlehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a BIG statement in your foyer by painting the INSIDE of your front door!
- paint the inside of the door a fun color. And that rug
- This beautiful blush and gold wreath is a MUST HAVE for the upcoming spring season! (Or ANY season!) Featuring white tulips and blush pink peonies, it will look perfect hanging on your front door or displayed inside on a mantle or shelf! Welcome guests with a cute little message that compliments the wreath perfectly! DETAILS – 12 grapevine wreath – Spring/southern themed flower stems – Wooden hello word *Please note: Due to availability, some flowers/colors may vary from the pho…
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- 15 x 15 Wooden Sign – What I LOVE most about my HOME is who I SHARE it with How perfect is this for any home? Great to hang in any room of your home……bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room…….. OUR WOODEN SIGNS ARE CUT TO SIZE, SANDED, AND HAND PAINTED VINYL LETTERING IS USED FOR CRISP CLEAR LETTERING A POLYURETHANE TOP COAT IS APPLIED AND SAWTOOTH HOOK ATTACHED TO THE BACK CHOOSE THE COLORING OF YOUR CHOICE – DISTRESSED OR SOLID LOOK *NEW COLOR OPTIONS* https://www.etsy.com/listing/152808669/jolie-mae-collections-color-options?ref=shop_home_active Photos are samples – Another one will be made just for you! ~PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WHEN ORDERING~ 1- SOLID (1 COLOR) OR DISTRESSED PAINT (2+ COLORS) 2- BASE COLOR 3- TOP COLOR(S) – FOR DISTRESSED ONLY 4- LETTERING COLOR ***************************************************************** IF NO COLORING IS NOTED WHEN ORDERED I WILL SHIP THE SAME AS LISTING SAMPLE PHOTO: 1 – DISTRESSED 2 – IVORY BASE 3 – BROWN TOP MAIN COLOR 4 – BEIGE LETTERING ****************************************************************** FOR OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME SEE OUR SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections EACH PIECE IS MADE TO ORDER UNLESS STATED READY TO SHIP CURRENT READY TO SHIP ITEMS: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections?section_id=11418426 Have a favorite saying or quote? Convo to me and I will design it
- Would love to paint my front door this color. wythe blue front door
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- How-to Paint Your Front Door, hopefully the rain will stop so I can do this.
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot…and dont forget the paint color❤️