Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- If your laundry room is cramped, unorganized or just needs to be beautified, theres no need for expensive renovations! These simple DIY ideas are inexpensive
- It’s LAUNDRY ROOM REVEAL Day! Can you believe it?! This renovation was filled with many highs and lows and took about twice as long as I had hoped/planned for. These last several weeks have s…
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- LOVE this site. Check out the farmhouse style baskets and containers. They have so many different storage solutions. I can think of so many purposes for these! The rolling cart would be great in my laundry room or as kids room toy storage. Affiliate.
- Painted peg board. Craft room, laundry room, mud room. Hang your tools, gadgets, shelves. make it a coat rack, baskets for hats & gloves hanging on it. Also … Good garage idea too, possibly put favorite sports team symbol on it. More
- Furniture placement tips for small houses
- The simple trick for replacing vertical blinds with curtains in just minutes. http://www.hometalk.com/l/Ftn
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- Spotted in Chatelaine: GRUNDTAL drying racks used to turn a laundry room into the ultimate functional space.
- There were a lot of home tours we loved this year, but these spaces had the best room design of all. Take a look!
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com