Photo via: talesoffruitandcake.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- DIY riser for KURA bunk bed – Lay Baby Lay Lay Baby Lay
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot
- How amazing is this bedroom designed by @littlelibertyrooms which appears in our printed Annual edition?! I just love the navy/denim blues paired with blush hues. Bed head was custom made and bedsides from @globewest (just because I know someone will ask! ) Check out more of this gorgeous home in our Annual – available in newsagents Australia wide, select boutique shops and our own online shop. @hannahblackmore Styling: @aimeestylist Styling assistant: @thehappinesslady
- This wall map will keep Timmo in the boys room, so I dont have to be.
- I love this, of course I had to let the boys play and use the branches I cut down last summer. Grrrr Mom!
- DIY Dresser drawer Bathroom Shelf Instruction – Practical Ways to Recycle Old Drawers for Home Furniture
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- storage bed
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.
- Today Im doing my bathroom remodel reveal, and if youre thinking about a remodel in your own home, you dont want to miss this post.
- How to restyle your older home without doing major expensive remodeling. With these tips its like remodeling on a budget. Includes lighting, simple remodel bathroom and other tweeks to make your outdated home seem new again without spending thousands of dollars.