Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Traditional entry hall with wicker basket storage and mirror on Thou Swell /thouswellblog/
- One of our most popular, this unique travel gift basket for women includes a travel keepsake box filled with a collection of gifts for the avid traveler.
- Hang a wire basket, add moss and Mirage outdoor LED flameless candles with the timer on for an easy outdoor chandelier.
- Hand-woven in Bangladesh through the Blessing Basket Project® these handmade lidded baskets combine beautiful storage with purpose.
- The wide, shallow basket is a great way to keep things together. You can clear countertop clutter by putting it in a pretty basket tray.
- laundry basket dresser—sooo need to do this in the garage!!!
- Basket Trays… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/basket-trays.html Decorating ideas and shopping sources.
- This summer gift basket is a hot gift for any summer occasion! Brightly colored unique mix of summer gifts, this will be the hottest gift at the party!
- Delightful Gift Basket with snowman theme includes set of porcelain snowman plates and hand painted mug, along with decadent chocolate treats.
- Laundry basket holder made from pallets
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan