Photo via: shop.nordstrom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- How to transition from Christmas to winter decor in a few simple steps. These easy tips will help you create a cozy and welcoming home after Christmas.
- Fresh flowers and plants are a must to lift the mood of a room to light and bright. These topiaries from HomeGoods mixed with live plants and fresh flowers have me thinking of spring and warmer days. Bright white faux fur accessories create a cozy vibe. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- COZY FALL COLORS! A simple mood board to help you bring these non-traditional fall colors of navy and gray into your home decor.
- Want to sleep like your in a hotel every night? Learn the necessary bedding pieces!
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- Yep, thats right… More changes happening around here again. A few rug switches and our beloved church pew made its way into the breakfast nook. Im a visual girl… I have to see a piece of furniture or decor piece in a space to know if it will work. It may require lots of shuffling, but thats part of the fun, right? I know Im not the only that does this! Have a good night, friends… Were relaxing and watching our favorite funny man, Jimmy Fallon host the Golden Globes! ovnho…
- Attractive driveway landscaping for a small front yard. This low maintenance yard on a small city lot is just as nice at night with a few simple lights placed to accent the rocks and trees. Picture compliments of a homeowner with a Dream-yard.
- Create the bathroom of your dreams with an inexpensive bathroom makeover that can easily be completed in a weekend with these 4 DIY bathroom ideas!
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- A ton of inspiration found in these beautiful coastal and blue exteriors with dark blue exteriors, shingled exteriors, light blue exteriors, & blue accents.
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.