Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Industrial console table – love it with the vintage mirror eclecticallyvintage.com Another way to display my tea cup collection!
- Weathered old wench hooks, repurposed to become beautiful industrial farmhouse pendants.
- Give your bathroom a bold makeover by incorporating industrial elements!
- Rustic barn wood shelves for any room in your house. A cheap and easy DIY project that would look great with industrial and farmhouse decor.
- Estanterías de madera y de metal sustancial, con un aspecto antiguo y el diseño industrial, ofrece una visualización agradable a la vista.
- The best Farmhouse style ceiling fans – a must pin for farmhouse, cottage, or industrial style rooms!
- DIY Industrial Curtain Rod / industrial decor / diy curtain rod / diy industrial
- awesome DIY Industrial Pallet Towel Holder | 101 Pallets by http://www.best100-home-decor-pics.us/outdoor-kitchens/diy-industrial-pallet-towel-holder-101-pallets/
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Industrial shelves More
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Vintage Storage Ideas