Photo via: southernliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic barn wood shelves for any room in your house. A cheap and easy DIY project that would look great with industrial and farmhouse decor.
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- My shelves were built in (by previous owner of house) and they dont adjust. I discovered theyre the perfect size for copy paper boxes. Im going to have to collect a few more, reinforce them with strapping tape and cover them with contact paper so they look nice. And label them of course.
- http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/ My husband will love this woodworking diy Floating shelves above the toilet in this bathroom is much prettier and more useful than the pointless towel bar that was there. More
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Ironclad Vintage Industrial
- The best Farmhouse style ceiling fans – a must pin for farmhouse, cottage, or industrial style rooms!
- Weathered old wench hooks, repurposed to become beautiful industrial farmhouse pendants.
- Give your bathroom a bold makeover by incorporating industrial elements!
- DIY Industrial Curtain Rod / industrial decor / diy curtain rod / diy industrial
- awesome DIY Industrial Pallet Towel Holder | 101 Pallets by http://www.best100-home-decor-pics.us/outdoor-kitchens/diy-industrial-pallet-towel-holder-101-pallets/