Photo via: southernliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- More walnut shelving is built in around the family room fireplace, however, white shelves were added to create a more informal atmosphere. The family room offers a glass table with colourful chairs and sofa seating. See more of this home in “Designers Step Up to Challenging Narrow Lot” from OUR HOMES York Fall 2016 http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/designers-step-up-to-challenging-narrow-lot
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- Weathered old wench hooks, repurposed to become beautiful industrial farmhouse pendants.
- Ironclad Vintage Industrial
- The best Farmhouse style ceiling fans – a must pin for farmhouse, cottage, or industrial style rooms!
- Industrial console table – love it with the vintage mirror eclecticallyvintage.com Another way to display my tea cup collection!
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- DIY Industrial Curtain Rod / industrial decor / diy curtain rod / diy industrial
- Mudroom idea, but Id raise the bench and have a couple shelves for shoes
- Simple and Cheap DIY Floating Shelves! I want these in every room! www.shanty-2-chic.com