Photo via: thesurznickcommonroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- find metal containers and drill the holes in the linen closet shelf. + timer outlet/adapter
- Explore a few tried and true nautical blue paint colors for walls and cabinetry. Click the pic to see beautiful examples of the coastal colors in rooms.
- Little Life Savers: Clever IKEA Hacks for Small Spaces (Shelf brackets mounted upside down for hanging clothes!)
- IKEA Fan Favorite: LACK shelf. Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.
- Kids nook: frame out a chalkboard wall and plank wall with wire display rods from Ikea
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- This beautiful blush and gold wreath is a MUST HAVE for the upcoming spring season! (Or ANY season!) Featuring white tulips and blush pink peonies, it will look perfect hanging on your front door or displayed inside on a mantle or shelf! Welcome guests with a cute little message that compliments the wreath perfectly! DETAILS – 12 grapevine wreath – Spring/southern themed flower stems – Wooden hello word *Please note: Due to availability, some flowers/colors may vary from the pho…
- Hand-woven in Bangladesh through the Blessing Basket Project® these handmade lidded baskets combine beautiful storage with purpose.
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Hey friends! Happy Hump Day! I am back with another feature of one of my favorite Farmhouses on the internet, except this time it is not a blogger, but an instagrammer. 🙂 The crazy talented, Laura from Farmhouse for Four, has one of the most beautiful instagram feeds I’ve ever seen. Her home was recently featured […]
- The most beautiful bedroom decoration ideas for couples | The NW Blog
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!