Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old shutter turned into a nightstand. Great in a small space. This would also be good for a phone station.
- Old door turned into a shelf
- The play room is clean and worthy to take a photo! So I found this toy organizer in my old back alley way about 4 yeas ago. I gave it a paint job and glued @decorsteals numbers on the tubs. It turned out pretty decent looking. Also repurposed the kids farmhouse table I found on Craigslist! Sharing for naileditfridays! Thanks for the tag @backroadsignco and also Sharing for frugalfarmhousefridays friyaydecorday (they want to see numbers and letters) fromrust2roses farmhousefreshfridays …
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Yes my coffee bar is finally complete!!!
- 20 Home Bar Ideas, Center Of Chilling Out
- Tall fir timbers stretch to support the central cupola that sheds natural light on the cooking space and dining bar. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- DIY Beverage Bar made with stock cabinets, chalky finish paint and butcher…
- I love the idea of creating a mini bar in the entertaining space, instead of mixing everything in the kitchen.
- Im in absolute LOVE with this gorgeous coffee bar that Honeysuckle Hobbies made from a door and old sign stencil from Funky Junk Interiors. http://funkyjunkinteriors.bigcartel.com
- Dream Home Coffee Bar – Spunkyrella
- coffee bar