Photo via: nestandburrow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hide the downspout with a trellis. Hide your rain spout by transforming into a decorative climbing support for your favorite flowering climbing vine. I really like this idea and it looks great too.
- like the decorative paper at the back of the shelves ~ also like the mix of items, nice repeat of baskets, clocks, pictures & the silver tray
- Hey friends! Happy Hump Day! I am back with another feature of one of my favorite Farmhouses on the internet, except this time it is not a blogger, but an instagrammer. 🙂 The crazy talented, Laura from Farmhouse for Four, has one of the most beautiful instagram feeds I’ve ever seen. Her home was recently featured […]
- This is a Rustic Home Sign, Mail Organizer /Key Holder made from Rustic wood. It would make a Great House warming gift or Hostess gift. You can choose from various stain choices It measures 12 3/4 x 19 1/2 flowers in picture not included they are for display ideas only. This one is stained Early American . You have Various Stain Options available and You can choose from 5 color choices for the jar and font color. The Hanging jar is included, with 4 coat hooks attached. The Jar pictured is a mint Green. IF you want a Different Jar and Font Color I can do that also, just message me of your two choices. Please check out the rest of our shop to see our other Rustic items www.etsy.com/shop/TeesTransformations
- I love everything about this from color to decor, welcome to Nikkis heaven!!
- Great laundry room shelving. I really like that small shelf right above the washer and dryer. It would prevent stuff from falling behind.
- This thing is going to change your holiday decorating. It really works! I hate to sound like an infomercial but it can hold up to 10 pounds (that would be one hefty wreath), and works indoors and out!Haute…
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- Everybody wants to have a clean home, but sometimes it’s hard to know often you should clean certain items. After reading the chart below, I was pretty surprised how off I was on certain things. Apparently, I don’t need to wash my jeans so much. This super helpful chart was put together
- I like everything about this look. Maybe a color for backsplash and a darker floor.
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an