Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thanks to these 5 Tips For Maximizing Space in Your Bathroom, you can still enjoy a stylish design—no matter how small your layout! Discover Signature Hardware’s unique sinks and vanities to refresh your guest bathroom.
- Old shutter turned into a nightstand. Great in a small space. This would also be good for a phone station.
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- Kitchen Remodel Idea, almost freaky how much it looks like my kitchen layout!
- The Ultimate Pantry Layout Design… Sharing our pantry reveal and well as the layout and dimensions for the custom shelving.
- Like the tub/shower combo. Might be good for downstairs bathroom, in addition to upstairs.
- fall arrangement- a good use of an old chair~This would look great on my front porch…Mine, Too…And I Know Jus The Place For It…Lovely…And Not As Expensive To Make As You Would Think!! by cathy
- A good night’s sleep is very important for a healthy body and mind. Stress and anxiety can cause most sleep-related issues. Sleepless nights can take their t…
- Every now and then it is good to stop and think. Slow your life down, relax, put your playlist on and I think grey days are perfect for that. I love gray days. Gray days makes me want to cuddle up with a big cup of tea and a good book…Gray days inspire me…
- Very helpful. Having lived in homes much too big and very tiny, I like having just enough room for everyone and our stuff, but not so much space that Im constantly cleaning a huge house. That usually leavesus in a smallish home but these are good tips to help it feel bigger.
- When Landon and Jordan sent over the photos for today’s tour, the first thing I said to Lisa was, “I want to move in!!” When I said the same thing to Jordan in an email, she kindly responded that I was welcome to, but that their house was a bit small. I haven’t packed my …
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!