Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy blanket ladder for a baby s room, bedroom ideas, diy, how to, woodworking projects
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- How to make simple DIY wood pallet bench. Easy to follow step-by-step instructions to make this DIY bench. Low cost and simple way to add color to your outdoor space.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- 5 cheap and easy projects to introduce your child to the world of sewing.
- Bathroom Organization – 9 Easy DIY Projects that are inexpensive and easy to complete. Many require no tools, just some creativity!
- 12 easy DIY art projects to decorate your walls
- DIY Bench and Dining Table! Beautiful and cheap… Woohoo! Lots of cool DIY projects and great pics of how to do them and what tools you need.
- Reclaimed wood fireplace… it would be easy to cover the ugly brick with this and cheap but beautiful!!
- DIY Hanging Shelves | 17 Easy DIY Home Decor Craft Projects
- 20. Give your return air grille a makeover. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- 10 DIY Easy And Little Project For Your Kitchen 8.1 I If youre after more sewing projects for the home, check out http://www.sewinlove.com.au/category/decorating/