Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- She Attached Two Wooden Crates To A Random DOOR To Make THIS For The KITCHEN! How Useful! :: NX2 – News Twice As Fast
- How to make DIY Rustic Wood Sign out of a plain wood board.
- In today’s Lesson in Design, I want to share with you some Bookshelf Styling looks that I really think are successful. And you know how I love to break things down to the nitty-gritty. This post is filled with examples and explanations that will teach you ways to create your OWN gorgeous bookshelf. If you […]
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in you https://www.emfurn.com
- How to restyle your older home without doing major expensive remodeling. With these tips its like remodeling on a budget. Includes lighting, simple remodel bathroom and other tweeks to make your outdated home seem new again without spending thousands of dollars.
- Rustic Wood Hand Painted Arrows Set of 3 White, Robins Egg Blue, and Gray They measure approximately 8 1/4 wide x 10 tall My husband and I make all of our signs and decor out of our garage and home. We use cedar and age the wood with a non toxic, non chemical process. *Please note that the pictures are a close representation of our products, but they may vary slightly in color and size due to the rough nature of the wood
- This is a Rustic Home Sign, Mail Organizer /Key Holder made from Rustic wood. It would make a Great House warming gift or Hostess gift. You can choose from various stain choices It measures 12 3/4 x 19 1/2 flowers in picture not included they are for display ideas only. This one is stained Early American . You have Various Stain Options available and You can choose from 5 color choices for the jar and font color. The Hanging jar is included, with 4 coat hooks attached. The Jar pictured is a mint Green. IF you want a Different Jar and Font Color I can do that also, just message me of your two choices. Please check out the rest of our shop to see our other Rustic items www.etsy.com/shop/TeesTransformations
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- Each chair cost five bucks and took 30 min to make! Shows you how to build a set of bunk beds, tables, etc. EASY to do.
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- Instead of Michaels or Joanns, buy wooden crates at Home Depot. Theyre $8 as opposed to $13 and paint/stain is right around the corner.
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.