Photo via: lushome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With a handcrafted shape and unique design, you can be sure that this Brenmner Black River Stone Vessel Sink will make a statement in your guest bathroom. Think of how stunning the cascading design will look when paired with a sleek vanity!
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- What a great idea when youre in a rental and want ideas on how to change your interior with out annoying your landlord. This can be done with paint, or even black tape! Imagine all the ideas you could do.
- A plain white pillar candle on a small platter covered in stones with a single bloom in a square vase in the center. It would take you about as long to create it as it did for you to read how to do it. A hydrangea was used but you can use any other large bloom flower.
- In today’s Lesson in Design, I want to share with you some Bookshelf Styling looks that I really think are successful. And you know how I love to break things down to the nitty-gritty. This post is filled with examples and explanations that will teach you ways to create your OWN gorgeous bookshelf. If you […]
- Black and white interior
- So many stunning gray and white kitchens! Including marble countertops and backsplashes, subway tiles, open shelving, farmhouse sinks, two tone cabinets, and more. Kitchen design inspiration | maisondepax.com
- Entertainment unit ?TOP PICK By Beth Dotolo + Carolina V Gentry – http://pulpdesignstudios.com – BERNHARDT – Jet Set Buffett/ 356-132C – White Pearl finish on maple veneers. Gold Leaf finish on the front frame. Four doors wrapped in padded diamond-tufted white bonded leather with tiny nails. Solid brass key-pull hardware. Interior configured for service including wrap padding and silverware insert. Showroom: IHFC Building, Design Center, 6th floor hpmkt
- New England Fine Living – Interior Design,Entertaining, and Lifestyle Topics: Black painted railings can update oak railings
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- Our master walk-in closet was all white wire shelves. Its not only lack of space for hanging cloth, but also lack of storage we really need. So we wanted to design and build a couple of three cabinet build in units for two sides to solve the problem. We checked out the home center pre-build units, they are not very budget friendly, plus they are made from particle boards – not our favorite. So we decided to build our own from scratch.
- WOW! You have got to see how to make this farmhouse wreath for under $10, in less than 30 minutes! Tutorial available at diy beautify!