Photo via: maxhouseplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The maple tree that inspired the L-shaped floor plan. The house is equally stunning at night, enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces. – See more at: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lshaped-home-designed-around-mature-maple-tree?full=truesthash.cCLtDSjc.dpuf
- Craftsman House Plan with 3878 Square Feet and 4 Bedrooms from Dream Home Source | House Plan Code DHSW53472
- Détail dun plan de maison, plan de garage, plan de remise ou maisonnette. Catégorie, style et budgets variés.
- House Plan 93483, Order Code PT101 | Craftsman European Traditional Plan with 2156 Sq. Ft., 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- POPULAR COTTAGE HOUSE PLAN WITH FLEX ROOM ON SECOND FLOOR Affordable rustic cottage house plan, 2 to 3 bedrooms or home office, mezzanine, covered balcony ( 3507) http://www.drummondhouseplans.com/house-plan-detail/info/celeste-country-1001778.html
- Three Level Plan with Warmth and Elegance. Plan 2447 The Senath is a 4270 SqFt Craftsman style home plan featuring Butlers Pantry, Covered Patio, Den, Formal Dining Room, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Skylights, Upstairs Utility Room, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- entryway with a open concept floor plan. 25 Spring home tours – DIY and craft ideas to decorate a home for the season, keeping the cost low and the inspiration high. 25 Spring home tours from talented bloggers with a decorating style for everyone!
- Discover lighting tips for every room in the house from HGTVRemodels Lighting Planning Guide on HGTV.com.
- Entry. Love the stair rail detail. Meg Braff photo Thibault Jeanson.
- Screened porch detail
- 20 Decorating Ideas from the Southern Living Idea House!
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.