Photo via: maxhouseplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The maple tree that inspired the L-shaped floor plan. The house is equally stunning at night, enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces. – See more at: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lshaped-home-designed-around-mature-maple-tree?full=truesthash.cCLtDSjc.dpuf
- Craftsman House Plan with 3878 Square Feet and 4 Bedrooms from Dream Home Source | House Plan Code DHSW53472
- Détail dun plan de maison, plan de garage, plan de remise ou maisonnette. Catégorie, style et budgets variés.
- Country House Plan 61377 | Total Living Area: 2373 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. countryhome
- House Plan 93483, Order Code PT101 | Craftsman European Traditional Plan with 2156 Sq. Ft., 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- POPULAR COTTAGE HOUSE PLAN WITH FLEX ROOM ON SECOND FLOOR Affordable rustic cottage house plan, 2 to 3 bedrooms or home office, mezzanine, covered balcony ( 3507) http://www.drummondhouseplans.com/house-plan-detail/info/celeste-country-1001778.html
- Three Level Plan with Warmth and Elegance. Plan 2447 The Senath is a 4270 SqFt Craftsman style home plan featuring Butlers Pantry, Covered Patio, Den, Formal Dining Room, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Skylights, Upstairs Utility Room, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- entryway with a open concept floor plan. 25 Spring home tours – DIY and craft ideas to decorate a home for the season, keeping the cost low and the inspiration high. 25 Spring home tours from talented bloggers with a decorating style for everyone!
- Discover lighting tips for every room in the house from HGTVRemodels Lighting Planning Guide on HGTV.com.
- Screened porch detail
- Entry. Love the stair rail detail. Meg Braff photo Thibault Jeanson.
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an