Photo via: miumiulover.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- We used Behr Black Suede flat on all of our doors in our home. With the original glass knobs these doors are on fleek! The walls are Benjamin Moors Revere Pewter, which was used throughout the entire house!! youngcoupleoldhome www.youngcoupleoldhome.com
- Elegant rustic home. Love the contrast in the wood stains. Country living. Family room. Natural light. Dining room. Large table. French doors.
- Luxury Apartment | CKND. Love the marble room divider luxurious interior design ideas perfect for your projects. interiors design homedecor www.covetlounge.net
- Gorgeous Farmhouse Sign SHOP NOW from $45.00 $5 flat rate shipping |always stay humble and kind | farmhouse décor | farmhouse style | fixer upper | wood signs | rustic sign | pallet sign | rustic décor | be still | home décor
- Contemporary Full Bathroom with Flat panel cabinets, limestone tile floors, Slate, Pental Quartz – Alpine BQ300, High ceiling
- Entertainment unit ?TOP PICK By Beth Dotolo + Carolina V Gentry – http://pulpdesignstudios.com – BERNHARDT – Jet Set Buffett/ 356-132C – White Pearl finish on maple veneers. Gold Leaf finish on the front frame. Four doors wrapped in padded diamond-tufted white bonded leather with tiny nails. Solid brass key-pull hardware. Interior configured for service including wrap padding and silverware insert. Showroom: IHFC Building, Design Center, 6th floor hpmkt
- Modern farmhouse inspired styles are extremely trendy, as seen on popular design show Fixer Upper, with designers pulling from French, Industrial and Country styles featuring these paint colors. Achieve the rustic, but soft modern farmhouse look in your own home with these paint colors!
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level
- Truly, Madly, Deeply Hand Painted Pallet / Barnwood Distressed Wood Sign in Home & Garden, Home Décor, Plaques & Signs | eBay
- Home Sweet Apartment Wood Sign | Apartment Decor | College Student Gift by WiscoFarms on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/238743456/home-sweet-apartment-wood-sign-apartment