Photo via: dovetailgc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- We all know that a home’s curb appeal usually is the first impression guests have of your home. Improving your home’s curb appeal doesn’t have to be expensive. Sometimes, the simplest changes can make a world of difference. 1. Paint windows on a carriage garage door. Full tutorial: twopeasinabucket.com 2. DIY pots house number. Full turorial: […]
- Black Garage Door Paint Color. Black Garage Door Paint Color Ideas. Black Garage Door Paint Color: Sherwin Williams Tricorn Black. Black Garage Door Paint Color BlackGarageDoor PaintColor SherwinWilliamsTricornBlack BlackGarageDoorPaintColor BlackGarageDoor PaintColor GarageDoorPaintColor Home Bunchs Beautiful Homes of Instagram @household no.6
- Its hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didnt make sense and I knew it was going to take some har…
- How To Build a Loft Bed – Free detailed plans. Built something similar for my college apt, but sized for a full mattress and using an old door for the (very large) desk.
- In this video, how to take a premade boxwood wreath and turn it into a slim Christmas wreath to go behind a storm door.
- She Attached Two Wooden Crates To A Random DOOR To Make THIS For The KITCHEN! How Useful! :: NX2 – News Twice As Fast
- Stumped on how to transition between your baseboards and door trim? Try a plinth block! This handy tutorial will show you how.
- Hometalk :: How to Build and Hang a Barn Door for Around $20!
- How to paint a plain white door to look like wood
- frame with layers of burlap to hold bills, mail…
- Fairy tale drawbridge for a classroom door. How fun!