Photo via: ericraum.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Measurement Equivalent Decals–No worries about ruining another recipe by guessing the equivalent of something, just open your cabinet door and there you go! Made with our removable wall vinyl so you can always remove it in the future if you choose. Also included in a FULL SET, will be decals to label and hang your measuring cups and spoons for easy access. These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. There are 2 DESIGN CHOICES AND a choice of getting the JUST the decals for the cups and spoons!! 1. TEXT ONLY DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 7.5Wx9.5H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could possibly affect the cost.) 2. MASON JAR DESIGN: The dimensions of the entire Mason Jar equivalents portion of the decal is approx. 11Wx9H. If you need a different size, please just ask for a custom size. (this could affect the cost.) 3. CUPS and SPOONS decals only–These will come in a strip, but you can just cut off each one before applying to allow you to place them in the proper place depending on the size of your cabinet door and the size of your measuring tools. Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive, matte-finish vinyl that gives a crisply painted look to whatever surface you choose to apply it to: walls, doors, windows, mirrors, wood, plexiglass, etc. Clean, dry, and flat surfaces work the best for our vinyl wall decals but they can be applied to textured walls and surfaces. The decal will simply reflect the texture of the surface and may take a little more time and love to make it stay put. Vinyl is removable, but not reusable. Every decal is made to order, so they can be made smaller or larger, if you would like your decal in a different size, please contact us and we can create a custom size for you.
- *************** Wall Decals Quote – Count Your Blessings – Family Wall Sign *************** Adding a removable wall decal quote, vinyl decal, or wall decals is a great way to add a classy touch to any room! They appear painted on your wall. Decals from Four Peas in a Pod go on easily, smoothly, and come down leaving no damage to your wall. Vinyl decals are a great way to decorate your home, nursery, childs room, kitchen, or any room in your home! Wall decals and Wall letters add a beautiful touch and tie in your color pallet! We have many colors to choose from, and will work with you to make sure that you are happy with your decal. If you need a special size, color, or saying, we will work with you! ************************************************************************* Count Your Blessings Not what youre looking for? Take a look at the other home and family wall decals I have in stock here https://www.etsy.com/shop/FourPeasinaPodVinyl?section_id=12864986 -Or request a custom decal- DISCLAIMER The sample photo shown in this listing is for demonstration purposes only and is not to scale with the size of the item you are purchasing. Please see the size of this particular item above. – Wall Decals will apply to smooth, flat surfaces. – Wall Decals are not reusable – Wall Decals do not have a background Shipping: All decals are shipped Priority Mail, and will take approximately 7-10 days for delivery. Decals include application instructions, tester decal, and application stick. Enjoy your new vinyl wall decals from Four Peas in a Pod
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Schedules. Routines. We all have them. It’s important to know we can still step outside of them. To catch a cool breeze and sail through the day. Without a care. PureMichiganLakeEffect
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- LOVE this site. Check out the farmhouse style baskets and containers. They have so many different storage solutions. I can think of so many purposes for these! The rolling cart would be great in my laundry room or as kids room toy storage. Affiliate.
- With the help of Chip and Joanna Gaines, a family of five undertakes a one-of-a-kind project in the rolling hills outside Waco, TX. In this notably non-traditional Fixer Upper, a barn conversion turns a 1000-square-foot attic apartment — along with horse stalls and hay storage — into an amazing 2700-square-foot home with contemporary styling and a truly spectacular dining space.
- How to paint kitchen cabinets white – I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- I have been really selective about what I put back on our walls and into our home after recently getting the main living areas, halls, and playroom of our home painted. It was almost like we were moving in all over again, starting with a fresh canvas! Of course, the furniture was already there, but …
- coco+kelley: coffee tables- easy to move so people can get up from couch- better than one long one…
- We love the look of exposed shelving that showcases your cooking and baking essentials in clear canisters! With this collection of 23 Rustic Farmhouse Decor Ideas you’re sure to get inspired to keep your kitchen organized and update its design in one fell swoop.
- Copy This Look: Use food coloring to dye plain glass jars a vintage-style green, or buy pre-dyed glasses at your local craft store. Make them into a hanging focal point by wrapping the lip with floral wire and filling with your favorite dried flower, like the babys breath Joanna used here.