Photo via: zizo.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Couple of our bronze handmade sculptures- and a couple of our wood tissue box covers. ram sheep…”- High Country Arts
- Popsicle stick wall art – arrows I found a solution for the hallway wall – popsicle sticks! I saw this post, on the blog Be Still Life, about popsicle stick art and gave it a go myself. She painted the sticks then hung them, I stained the sticks then stuck them. The whole project cost me…
- A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skilled Sailor Canvas Print by Oliver Shilling. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.
- Gio Ponti Pair of High Back Armchairs in Silver Gray Velvet | From a unique collection of antique and modern armchairs at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/armchairs/
- Compass (Natural) Throw Pillow by Zach Terrell. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.
- Buy Retro Glacier by Kurt Rahn as a high quality Art Print. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of products available.
- Look at this beautiful idea repurposing old tin cans into easy candle holders ! The complete steps can be found here…
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- entryway with a open concept floor plan. 25 Spring home tours – DIY and craft ideas to decorate a home for the season, keeping the cost low and the inspiration high. 25 Spring home tours from talented bloggers with a decorating style for everyone!
- Contemporary Full Bathroom with Flat panel cabinets, limestone tile floors, Slate, Pental Quartz – Alpine BQ300, High ceiling
- In the front room, I like keeping the colors simple in early September. Then toward the end of the month the fall colored throw pillows will be out on display. Beautiful fall accessories like this glass pumpkin(which lights up) can be found at HomeGoods. Sponsored by HomeGoods