Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The must-know tips and tricks for nailing the perfect arrangement for your space.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Install A Plank Wall – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Rugs, furniture, pillows, throws, poufs and more. Upgrade your space. Shop now at Lulu & Georgia!
- Yep, thats right… More changes happening around here again. A few rug switches and our beloved church pew made its way into the breakfast nook. Im a visual girl… I have to see a piece of furniture or decor piece in a space to know if it will work. It may require lots of shuffling, but thats part of the fun, right? I know Im not the only that does this! Have a good night, friends… Were relaxing and watching our favorite funny man, Jimmy Fallon host the Golden Globes! ovnho…
- Great furniture set up for the living room…
- I have been really selective about what I put back on our walls and into our home after recently getting the main living areas, halls, and playroom of our home painted. It was almost like we were moving in all over again, starting with a fresh canvas! Of course, the furniture was already there, but …
- A pocket door divides the foyer from the main living area. It’s flanked by a home bar the family created themselves with reclaimed furniture pieces. See more of this home in “Decrepit Boarded-up Home Brought to Life in Kitchener” from OUR HOMES Waterloo Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/decrepit-boardedup-home-brought-to-life-in-kitchener
- Living space with French and Swedish touches
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Three Level Plan with Warmth and Elegance. Plan 2447 The Senath is a 4270 SqFt Craftsman style home plan featuring Butlers Pantry, Covered Patio, Den, Formal Dining Room, Guest Suite, Mud Room , Office, Skylights, Upstairs Utility Room, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- Formal Dining Room