Photo via: paperdaisydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 19 DIY Window Treatments to Update Your Space: Paint-Striped Gray Curtains
- Save on Window Treatments at Bellacor! Shop Home Decorating with Confidence & Price Match Guarantee. Hundreds of Home Decor Brands Ship Free. Sale Ends Soon. Half Price Drapes, Vue, and more!
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- I have a Window that looks just like this, but without the storage area. But been planning on remodeling it to make it look like this
- Decorate your walls with moments and people you never want to forget! Tap the image to shop our new gallery wall frames.
- temporary wall treatments for renters, and for the rest of us http://www.makinghomebase.com/temporary-wall-treatments/
- Our master walk-in closet was all white wire shelves. Its not only lack of space for hanging cloth, but also lack of storage we really need. So we wanted to design and build a couple of three cabinet build in units for two sides to solve the problem. We checked out the home center pre-build units, they are not very budget friendly, plus they are made from particle boards – not our favorite. So we decided to build our own from scratch.
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- window treatment put rod all the way across. this would look cool in my office with all the windows.
- Make a BIG statement in your foyer by painting the INSIDE of your front door!
- paint the inside of the door a fun color. And that rug
- Layer in color, paint the inside of your front door a color for impact & pretty doors should never just be white