Photo via: paperdaisydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 19 DIY Window Treatments to Update Your Space: Paint-Striped Gray Curtains
- Save on Window Treatments at Bellacor! Shop Home Decorating with Confidence & Price Match Guarantee. Hundreds of Home Decor Brands Ship Free. Sale Ends Soon. Half Price Drapes, Vue, and more!
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Decorate your walls with moments and people you never want to forget! Tap the image to shop our new gallery wall frames.
- temporary wall treatments for renters, and for the rest of us http://www.makinghomebase.com/temporary-wall-treatments/
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- paint the inside of the door a fun color. And that rug
- Layer in color, paint the inside of your front door a color for impact & pretty doors should never just be white
- Make a BIG statement in your foyer by painting the INSIDE of your front door!
- Take vases from garage sales and the dollar store, then add paint on the inside. We could do these in ivory, or soft pink? Would be so cute for center pieces.
- Id love to paint the inside of the modular storage different colours to match the picture frames, feature wall and polka dots.
- I have a large outdoor patio area and need an easy solution. These no-sew Drop Cloth curtains look perfect.