Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- 18 Ways to Add Farmhouse Character to a Builder Grade House on a Budget | blesserhouse.com – An in-depth list of do-it-yourself home improvement projects and budget decorating tips to add farmhouse character to a builder grade house (or any home).
- Autumn is here, and its time for fun DIY fall craft ideas! For many, there’s no more lovely time of year than fall. See the best decorations for 2017.
- Sure hope that this little selection of varied styled porches may give you some great ideas for your own porch…one thing is for sure…make it your own…there is no right or wrong…the skies the limit!!! We will be checking out many more outdoor spaces in the next month…so stay tuned! Hope your day is as perfect as this…
- Enjoy these fun and FREE Football Popcorn Bag Printables for your next game day!
- 12 amazing DIY farmhouse sign ideas. Are you looking for some inspiration for your next project? | Twelveonmain.com
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level
- Its hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didnt make sense and I knew it was going to take some har…
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall