Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- For your home: Looking for a paint color to paint your next room? See why I love Poised Taupe SW 6039 – Sherwin Williams Color of the Year 2017 and how it looks in real rooms!
- Hey friends! I am LOVING how this next piece turned out! I have been wanting something big and beefy for my entryway, and this console table fits the bill. It’s a beast. And it’s beautiful. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Console Table! You can download and print the FREE PLANS by clicking HERE, and I will walk you through the entire build below. And, let’s talk cost. The cost of lumber on this was around $70. The casters do add to the cost, but I and was still able to stay under …
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Sure hope that this little selection of varied styled porches may give you some great ideas for your own porch…one thing is for sure…make it your own…there is no right or wrong…the skies the limit!!! We will be checking out many more outdoor spaces in the next month…so stay tuned! Hope your day is as perfect as this…
- Enjoy these fun and FREE Football Popcorn Bag Printables for your next game day!
- 12 amazing DIY farmhouse sign ideas. Are you looking for some inspiration for your next project? | Twelveonmain.com
- Choosing the right area rug can be a process, but the perfect one will be eye-catching and serve your home well for years to come. No matter the pattern, each area rug style has something unique to offer that will keep your decor focused. Whether you have carpet, tile, or wood flooring, adding an area rug or two to your home will protect your floors from foot traffic and give your decor an instant update. Check out some of the most common area rug styles to take your home decor to the next level
- Bring on the color! Add beautiful plants to your decks and porches with plants to wake up your space and have your home ready for outdoor entertaining!
- Hang a wire basket, add moss and Mirage outdoor LED flameless candles with the timer on for an easy outdoor chandelier.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Add the stone between the hardwoods for decoration? Or add painted tiles in corners?