Photo via: ravishingbathroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Thanks to these 5 Tips For Maximizing Space in Your Bathroom, you can still enjoy a stylish design—no matter how small your layout! Discover Signature Hardware’s unique sinks and vanities to refresh your guest bathroom.
- Furniture and art made out of wood pallets are popping up more and more these days. They’re all over Pinterest, and I have to admit, there are some pretty amazing things you can make using wood pallets. One of the greatest things about working with pallets is that you can usually find them for freeContinue Reading…
- These small space hacks are sure to make life in your tiny home or apartment so much more enjoyable! Small space living isnt easy, especially if you have a lot of stuff, but with just a few tips and tricks from clever small home owners, I think youll find you have more room than you need.
- Add storage space to your laundry room without taking up floor space. These pedestals support your washer and dryer, and have big built-in drawers that will swallow up lots of laundry supplies. The pedestals are sturdy, and not at all tough to build. These instructions show how to build a pair. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- Are you in search for an unique DIY project you can do with those unused things around your home? How about horseshoe crafts? Horseshoes are now almost a staple in modern and rustic decor. They can be turn into gorgeous home decorations or made into amazing art pieces for home decor. So if you happen […]
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- You can easily create a gallery wall of family photos, art and decorative items on any blank wall. A narrow console table is perfect even if the wall is in a a hallway and provides a fun place to display decorative accessories and bring seasonal touches into your home. Finally, just add some buffet lights to brighten up the space for a polished look. Sponsored Pin.
- Farmhouse style is all the rage right now and for good reason! Check out this collection of farmhouse chic color palettes from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Light shades like Brook Green and Ultra Pure White look great when paired with natural wood and exposed brick accents.