Photo via: worldmarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Entertainment unit ?TOP PICK By Beth Dotolo + Carolina V Gentry – http://pulpdesignstudios.com – BERNHARDT – Jet Set Buffett/ 356-132C – White Pearl finish on maple veneers. Gold Leaf finish on the front frame. Four doors wrapped in padded diamond-tufted white bonded leather with tiny nails. Solid brass key-pull hardware. Interior configured for service including wrap padding and silverware insert. Showroom: IHFC Building, Design Center, 6th floor hpmkt
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Dandelions and Dust Bunnies: Decorative Balls – Dollar Tree
- The maple tree that inspired the L-shaped floor plan. The house is equally stunning at night, enjoyed from several outdoor living spaces. – See more at: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lshaped-home-designed-around-mature-maple-tree?full=truesthash.cCLtDSjc.dpuf
- Banana Leaf Tapestry – FloralKini
- Jade leaf cuttings More
- reclaimed wood framed TV with mantel to hide the cords (Remodelaholic) also create a faux wall bump-out to match beam sticking out?
- Before and After Lowes brick panel painted white. Brick backsplash faux brick
- Easily incorporate spring into your space by adorning wall decor with faux foliage.
- 10. Faux giant stone to hide the ugly stuff in the garden.
- Even if your home doesnt have a foyer, these DIY solutions will help you hack your way to an entryway. We found small-space solutions — like hanging shelves, narrow tables, and cute cubbies — so you can store more in your faux entryway with style.
- Fresh flowers and plants are a must to lift the mood of a room to light and bright. These topiaries from HomeGoods mixed with live plants and fresh flowers have me thinking of spring and warmer days. Bright white faux fur accessories create a cozy vibe. Sponsored by HomeGoods