Photo via: shessosmitten.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorate your home in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, rugs, upholstery + more.
- Nicolette Johnson is a photographer who hails from Texas and now lives with her partner Tom, and sweet cat Lola, in their delightful apartment in Brisbanes West End. Having originally moved to Australia with her family at the age of fourteen (Nicolettes father is a geologist, meaning his wor
- West Elm Rug Jute Herringbone Natural Chenille Hand Woven Large Lounge Bedroom Modern Habitat Heals | Clapham, London | Gumtree
- Wine Novice or Connoisseur | DeLongs Wine Grape Varietal Table
- A mood board about my favourite colour: Grey! So flattering in clothing as well as interiors providing a great backdrop and base for pops of colour.
- Turquoise and orange pops of color in a living room and dining room
- DIY wine bottle vase
- Wine fridge, white cabinets, grey counters
- Wine bottles used as 50th birthday party decorations. We love this filled with sunflowers and gerber daisies.
- Wine bottle crafts!
- behind the couch or in the small wall cut out?…yucky price though…Griffin Console Table | Pottery Barn
- Step-by-step photo tutorial. Love the look of those outdoor candle chandeliers you see in Home Decorating catalogs? It is easy to make one at a fraction of the cost | InMyOwnStyle