Photo via: blog.idream-jewelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LOVE this site. Check out the farmhouse style baskets and containers. They have so many different storage solutions. I can think of so many purposes for these! The rolling cart would be great in my laundry room or as kids room toy storage. Affiliate.
- Tiny laundry room idea – this unused closet transformed into a laundry room. LOVE the sliding door!
- If your laundry room is cramped, unorganized or just needs to be beautified, theres no need for expensive renovations! These simple DIY ideas are inexpensive
- Add the perfect farmhouse touch to your laundry room or Mudroom with this set of four signs! Size: Approximately 12 tall by 10 wide Details: Reclaimed wood frame with walnut stain, white background and black hand painted lettering that features the words wash, dry, fold, repeat. When ordering, please keep in mind no two pieces of wood are the same, and no two signs will appear identical in stain color, distressing, or natural detailing of the wood. Each sign is unique in characteristics and …
- Guest room closet- like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- Farmhouse style is all the rage right now and for good reason! Check out this collection of farmhouse chic color palettes from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Light shades like Brook Green and Ultra Pure White look great when paired with natural wood and exposed brick accents.
- It’s LAUNDRY ROOM REVEAL Day! Can you believe it?! This renovation was filled with many highs and lows and took about twice as long as I had hoped/planned for. These last several weeks have s…
- *************** Wall Decals Quote – Count Your Blessings – Family Wall Sign *************** Adding a removable wall decal quote, vinyl decal, or wall decals is a great way to add a classy touch to any room! They appear painted on your wall. Decals from Four Peas in a Pod go on easily, smoothly, and come down leaving no damage to your wall. Vinyl decals are a great way to decorate your home, nursery, childs room, kitchen, or any room in your home! Wall decals and Wall letters add a beautiful touch and tie in your color pallet! We have many colors to choose from, and will work with you to make sure that you are happy with your decal. If you need a special size, color, or saying, we will work with you! ************************************************************************* Count Your Blessings Not what youre looking for? Take a look at the other home and family wall decals I have in stock here https://www.etsy.com/shop/FourPeasinaPodVinyl?section_id=12864986 -Or request a custom decal- DISCLAIMER The sample photo shown in this listing is for demonstration purposes only and is not to scale with the size of the item you are purchasing. Please see the size of this particular item above. – Wall Decals will apply to smooth, flat surfaces. – Wall Decals are not reusable – Wall Decals do not have a background Shipping: All decals are shipped Priority Mail, and will take approximately 7-10 days for delivery. Decals include application instructions, tester decal, and application stick. Enjoy your new vinyl wall decals from Four Peas in a Pod
- laundry basket dresser—sooo need to do this in the garage!!!
- This beautiful handpainted and lettered sign is perfect for any little girls room or a baby nursery. Stained reused wood with pink flower accents, this sign measures approximately 5×7 inches and is ready to hang.
- The play room is clean and worthy to take a photo! So I found this toy organizer in my old back alley way about 4 yeas ago. I gave it a paint job and glued @decorsteals numbers on the tubs. It turned out pretty decent looking. Also repurposed the kids farmhouse table I found on Craigslist! Sharing for naileditfridays! Thanks for the tag @backroadsignco and also Sharing for frugalfarmhousefridays friyaydecorday (they want to see numbers and letters) fromrust2roses farmhousefreshfridays …
- A small laundry room can be a challenge to keep organized and functional, yet since this space is constantly in use, we have some inspiring design ideas.