Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to live like youre in a fairy tale. . . — The Decorista
- Add Plinth Blocks to Door Trim for a Finished Look
- paint the inside of the door a fun color. And that rug
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- How To Build a Loft Bed – Free detailed plans. Built something similar for my college apt, but sized for a full mattress and using an old door for the (very large) desk.
- Hometalk :: How to Build and Hang a Barn Door for Around $20!
- She Attached Two Wooden Crates To A Random DOOR To Make THIS For The KITCHEN! How Useful! :: NX2 – News Twice As Fast
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- They are coming… family from out of town, friends passing through, neighbors dropping by with holiday cheer. Yes, it’s that time of year. One of the fun parts of the upcoming fall winter season is the opportunities to get festive decorating the front of the house, the porch, the front door. You go to the effort to make folks feel welcome. Extend that hearty and warm greeting by paying the same attention (and intention) to just inside the door by adding (or updating) an area rug.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Garage door insulation cuts energy bills and street noise. Here’s How To Insulate A Garage Door
- Stumped on how to transition between your baseboards and door trim? Try a plinth block! This handy tutorial will show you how.