Photo via: bestbartopepoxy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint ~ Going to pick up frames this weekend!
- $250 Endless Summer 32-in W 50000-BTU Features Black Glass Mantle with Handcrafted Dark Brown Resin Wicker Base Steel Liquid Propane Fire Table
- Yes my coffee bar is finally complete!!!
- I love the idea of creating a mini bar in the entertaining space, instead of mixing everything in the kitchen.
- DIY Beverage Bar made with stock cabinets, chalky finish paint and butcher…
- Ikea Expedit turned bar.
- Im in absolute LOVE with this gorgeous coffee bar that Honeysuckle Hobbies made from a door and old sign stencil from Funky Junk Interiors. http://funkyjunkinteriors.bigcartel.com
- Dream Home Coffee Bar – Spunkyrella
- Colorful farmhouse/industrial Coffee Bar. Maybe this is what goes between the entryway and the kitchen? Oh, or a bar cart.
- A pocket door divides the foyer from the main living area. It’s flanked by a home bar the family created themselves with reclaimed furniture pieces. See more of this home in “Decrepit Boarded-up Home Brought to Life in Kitchener” from OUR HOMES Waterloo Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/decrepit-boardedup-home-brought-to-life-in-kitchener
- Loving this summer bar cart in this gorgeous home tour. That fresh pineapple vase with peonies and hydrangeas is on my list to make! Striped throw with pom pom pillow are also cute.
- Gather all your cleaning and interior home upkeep supplies into ONE location, like a small coat closet. Coats can be moved to coat hooks/racks in the entry to free up this premium storage space.