Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yes my coffee bar is finally complete!!!
- Im in absolute LOVE with this gorgeous coffee bar that Honeysuckle Hobbies made from a door and old sign stencil from Funky Junk Interiors. http://funkyjunkinteriors.bigcartel.com
- Colorful farmhouse/industrial Coffee Bar. Maybe this is what goes between the entryway and the kitchen? Oh, or a bar cart.
- A blog about our 1960s dream home – including renovation, antiques restoration, home deco, and mid century modern design.
- A pocket door divides the foyer from the main living area. It’s flanked by a home bar the family created themselves with reclaimed furniture pieces. See more of this home in “Decrepit Boarded-up Home Brought to Life in Kitchener” from OUR HOMES Waterloo Spring 2017: http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/decrepit-boardedup-home-brought-to-life-in-kitchener
- Loving this summer bar cart in this gorgeous home tour. That fresh pineapple vase with peonies and hydrangeas is on my list to make! Striped throw with pom pom pillow are also cute.
- That bring natural feel to your home has always been a dream of you. DIY driftwood decorations can help you make it. It not only can give unique charm to your home, but also is easy on the budget. Because you don’t spend a lot of money buying the precious crafts from stores. You can […]
- Craftsman House Plan with 3878 Square Feet and 4 Bedrooms from Dream Home Source | House Plan Code DHSW53472
- Coffee table decorating I absolutely love the look of pink home decor as it is trendy and cute. If you want a girly home decor theme then ths is a great choice. Pink is a fun versatile color as it ranges from light pale pink to a deep dark pink. Honestly my favorite pink home decor includes champagne pink, Lavender pink, orchid pink and cherry blossom pink. Use pink decorative throw pillows for couches and beds.
- I love the idea of creating a mini bar in the entertaining space, instead of mixing everything in the kitchen.
- Tall fir timbers stretch to support the central cupola that sheds natural light on the cooking space and dining bar. http://www.ourhomes.ca/articles/build/article/lake-peninsula-prize
- Ikea Expedit turned bar.