Photo via: lovelycraftyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sound the alarm, weve got a new set of photo props! From an American fire hat to a fireman mask and an international fire brigade hat, we have all the props you need to transform your guests into firefighters. This is a DIY printable set of props – nothing will be shipped to you. Nothing will be emailed or shipped to you! The PDF can be downloaded directly from Etsy once payment has cleared. Detailed downloading instructions can be seen below. The props are sized for adults. If you would like to make the props child-size, simply print them at a smaller scale directly from the print menu in Adobe Reader. Print as many props as you wish for your own personal use! − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU GET − − − − − − − − − − All sheets in this PDF set are formatted to 8.5×11 sheets of paper (letter size). The designs do not exceed 8×10.5 so international customers should not have an issue printing on A4 paper. There are 9 sheets of props. The set includes: • (1) red fire hat • (1) yellow fire brigade hat • (1) fireman dress hat • (1) fireman mask • (1) fireman sunglasses • (1) fireman googles • (1) eyeglasses • (1) fireman bullhorn • (1) fireman axe • (1) fire extinguisher • (4) moustaches • (1) beard • (1) fireman badge • (1) EMT badge − − − − − − − − − − WHAT YOU NEED − − − − − − − − − − • The latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader • A computer to view the file Adobe Reader. (PDFs dont view properly on smartphones or tablets; you will need to use a computer). • A color printer, or access to a color printer at a copy center, office, or friends house • 8.5×11 (letter size) heavy weight plain paper. International customers can use A4 paper. I HIGHLY recommend using matte photo paper! • Cutting tools • Sticks, straws, paint stirrers – something to hold the prop up to your face • Hot glue, circular stickers, package tape PLEASE NOTE: Our PDFs are password protected. You will be unable to open the file in programs like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, copy the elements, or change the elements. If you would like to print the file(s) at a local print center, you will need to bring the file into the print shop on a flash drive or CD, or email it to them; you will be unable to upload the file to online print centers. − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − The files will be available for download a few minutes after your purchase is complete. Go to Your Account at the top right of your Etsy page. Select Purchases and Reviews and scroll down to your purchase. Click the blue Download button in the right column and save the file to your computer. It is that easy to get crafting! − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − TERMS AND CONDITIONS − − − − − − − − − − − − − − − Simply put, I want you to use my files to create your own masterpieces. You may print the file as many times as you wish for your own personal use. Have fun with my products – even craft extras to give as gifts! This product is to be used for your own personal use and cannot be used for any commercial purposes. Please see my shop policy for more detailed terms, or contact me with questions. This product is © Paper Built. Copyright is not transferred to purchaser. All rights reserved.
- 15 x 15 Wooden Sign – What I LOVE most about my HOME is who I SHARE it with How perfect is this for any home? Great to hang in any room of your home……bedroom, living room, kitchen, dining room…….. OUR WOODEN SIGNS ARE CUT TO SIZE, SANDED, AND HAND PAINTED VINYL LETTERING IS USED FOR CRISP CLEAR LETTERING A POLYURETHANE TOP COAT IS APPLIED AND SAWTOOTH HOOK ATTACHED TO THE BACK CHOOSE THE COLORING OF YOUR CHOICE – DISTRESSED OR SOLID LOOK *NEW COLOR OPTIONS* https://www.etsy.com/listing/152808669/jolie-mae-collections-color-options?ref=shop_home_active Photos are samples – Another one will be made just for you! ~PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WHEN ORDERING~ 1- SOLID (1 COLOR) OR DISTRESSED PAINT (2+ COLORS) 2- BASE COLOR 3- TOP COLOR(S) – FOR DISTRESSED ONLY 4- LETTERING COLOR ***************************************************************** IF NO COLORING IS NOTED WHEN ORDERED I WILL SHIP THE SAME AS LISTING SAMPLE PHOTO: 1 – DISTRESSED 2 – IVORY BASE 3 – BROWN TOP MAIN COLOR 4 – BEIGE LETTERING ****************************************************************** FOR OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME SEE OUR SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections EACH PIECE IS MADE TO ORDER UNLESS STATED READY TO SHIP CURRENT READY TO SHIP ITEMS: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JolieMaeCollections?section_id=11418426 Have a favorite saying or quote? Convo to me and I will design it
- A beautiful hand painted solid wood sign: Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us – Amen…a sweet prayer to have on your kitchen or dining room wall. Dimensions: The sign shown is in a vertical layout measuring 10.5x 22. This sign is also available in a landscape layout measuring 14 x 23.5 www.etsy.com/listing/183719443/bless-the-food-before-us-large-hand? Background Color: Shown in Vintage White with dark walnut wood lettering. Also available in Robin Egg Blue. Please select your background coloring option when adding to cart. All of our signs are crafted from 100% solid white wood pine (3/4” thick). Each wood plank is hand-selected for its unique grain, knots, and “natural imperfections” which add to the beauty, charm, and character of each piece. After receiving an undercoat of a dark walnut stain, each sign is carefully hand painted with a high-quality eco-friendly paint – there is no vinyl on our signs. Each sign is also skillfully distressed by hand to give it that aged, shabby chic personality. A specialty wax finish is applied to pull out the rich vintage coloring, achieve a subtle velvety luster, and provide protection and durability. This sturdy sign comes complete with a saw tooth hanger on back for easy mounting and will hang flush against your wall.
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Hot glue what you want to say on the outside of a jar, then spray paint over it!….clever!!
- Organizing Stuffed Animals – spray painted metal baskets – attached to the wall with hooks, easy to take off the wall for play time!
- Take the flimsy back off an old dresser and replace with stained 2x4s or 1x4s. Also, you could paint them different colors or add designs.
- What a great idea when youre in a rental and want ideas on how to change your interior with out annoying your landlord. This can be done with paint, or even black tape! Imagine all the ideas you could do.
- Copy This Look: Use food coloring to dye plain glass jars a vintage-style green, or buy pre-dyed glasses at your local craft store. Make them into a hanging focal point by wrapping the lip with floral wire and filling with your favorite dried flower, like the babys breath Joanna used here.
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot…and dont forget the paint color❤️
- A Breath of Spring time in Purple! A basket of smiles! Purple daisies, white daisies, purple and white tulips, cherry blossoms, and lots of leafy greenery are just bursting from this beautiful wreath. In the center, a large bow of purple and white gingham and a solid purple satin ribbon brings it all together. This beauty will grace your entrance and be the herald of spring at your home. Measuring from highest stem tip to the very lowest, it measures 30 inches and about 22 inches across. The depth is about 8 inches. Its base is an 18 inch grapevine wreath. Wreaths make great gifts! Mothers Day, Easter, birthdays… Do you know someone in an assisted living home? They love to decorate their doors with wreaths. I use only the highest quality stems and wreath bases because my goal is to give you a product of superior quality that will last many seasons. I offer a 100% guarantee (please read my return policy) because I want you to be completely satisfied with your wreath. Once again, thanks for visiting Jans Elegant Wreaths! Come back often! Happiness always, Jan
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off! These are all great for resale (adding value and character), or if youre simply wanting to make your home feel and look more expensive. Most of these are ideal for older homes that need updating, but quite a few of them also add character and charm to builder grade materials — lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!