Photo via: piecesofanna.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wine bottle crafts!
- Wine bottles used as 50th birthday party decorations. We love this filled with sunflowers and gerber daisies.
- Anchor Bottle Cap Wall Hanging by LucySkyDesigns on Etsy
- Easy Fall Vase Filler – 3 Ways
- FARMHOUSE 5540: Farmhouse Friday ~ What Farmhouse Style Means to Me~Greenery in a vase, jar hanging on either side of the mirror over the fireplace at Christmas!
- A plain white pillar candle on a small platter covered in stones with a single bloom in a square vase in the center. It would take you about as long to create it as it did for you to read how to do it. A hydrangea was used but you can use any other large bloom flower.
- Loving this summer bar cart in this gorgeous home tour. That fresh pineapple vase with peonies and hydrangeas is on my list to make! Striped throw with pom pom pillow are also cute.
- Wine fridge, white cabinets, grey counters
- Wine Novice or Connoisseur | DeLongs Wine Grape Varietal Table
- Fastest bartender in the West | Cork Pops wine opener
- DIY: How To Build Up Or Layer Crown Moulding – this post shows how to space your mouldings and paint the wall between them – the mouldings appear to be wider, and more expensive than they are. The Home Depot…and dont forget the paint color❤️
- The Most Glamorous of DIY Mason Jar Crafts