Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today we’re going to give you a little recap of some of our favorite Home Decor projects that we’ve done. We hope it gives you a little inspiration to spruce up your space! Do you have the DIY Spring fever yet? We get it every year and get on a decorating/painting/organizing rampage! We have been doing a crazy amount of projects in our homes and have no intentions of stopping. 😉 DIY Canned Food Cabinet DIY Instagram Wall Gold Polka Dot Wall DIY coat closet makeover DIY Homework/Art Station DIY Tufted Upholstered Headboard DIY Reading Nook DIY Chevron Wall with a pop of color How to paint perfect stripes on the wall How to white wash brick DIY Color block Pillow How to reupholster a sofa DIY Shoe Organizer DIY Ikat Curtains How to paint laminate furniture ‘ How to stain wood DIY Polka Dot burlap curtains Gallery Wall and Herringbone Mint Desk Inexpensive shelving idea Outdoor porch decor ideas We hope these few fun projects get you in the mood to decorate!
- Make your own DIY rustic headboard – AndreasNotebook.com
- DIY | How to Make a Headboard…finally, Ive been looking for this since I learbed how to pad a headboard.
- Very easy to build DIY Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- tufted round ottoman can serve as low table or additional seating
- Tufted French Floor Cushions | Restoration Hardware
- Cozy reading nook – love the tufted chair eclecticallyvintage.com
- follow your arrow: turning old barn wood into a headboard
- New (never used) – Beautiful Replica Barn Doors. Great for use as room divider, headboard, wall accent.
- Modern with mid century touches and reclaimed wood headboard
- The Most Glamorous of DIY Mason Jar Crafts
- That bring natural feel to your home has always been a dream of you. DIY driftwood decorations can help you make it. It not only can give unique charm to your home, but also is easy on the budget. Because you don’t spend a lot of money buying the precious crafts from stores. You can […]